Family Law Attorney in Orange County, New York
Many people dealing with family law disputes have never encountered the legal system before. They don’t know what to expect; it can be intimidating to appear before a judge or confront a spouse about division of property or child custody issues.
At the Law Office of Benjamin Greenwald, we offer clients like you throughout Orange County, New York, knowledgeable counsel and guidance through a broad range of family law concerns. We can help you understand how long your case will take, the possible outcomes and how we can accomplish your goals in New York family courts, whether in negotiations or at trial.
Learn more about our attorney’s experience and services during a consultation. Contact us today to schedule an appointment at our New Windsor office.
Orange County Family Law Attorneys Experienced in Complex, Emotional Disputes
Family law encompasses many aspects of law. We concentrate our practice on specific areas of family and matrimonial laws to best represent our clients in areas where our help is needed, such as:
- Parenting time: While some parents are forced to fight over every parenting decision, others can work together for the good of their children. We can represent you in child custody matters related to divorce or paternity, as well as in modification and enforcement proceedings due to relocation or other factors, such as abuse or neglect.
- Divorce: Our clients are people who are considering divorce or have been served with divorce papers. We can guide you through all the issues involved to achieve a favorable outcome for you, including protecting your assets and parental rights.
- Spousal and partner agreements: We can draft, review and litigate prenuptial agreements and other contracts that couples use to protect their rights pertaining to property, child and spousal support, and child custody.
- Spousal support: Also known as alimony, this is the monthly payment made from one spouse to another after the finalized divorce.
- Guardianship: This is the management of affairs on behalf of a person who is unable to manage his or her own affairs.
Contact Our New Windsor Office Today
To learn more about what our Orange County family law attorneys can do for you, please contact us at 845-567-4820 to schedule a confidential consultation with our founder, lawyer Benjamin Greenwald. Se habla español. All major credit cards accepted.
If you are a victim of domestic violence or abuse, contact Safe Homes of Orange County immediately for help.