Foreclosure Defense Attorney in Orange County, New York
Just because you receive a foreclosure notice doesn’t mean you’ll lose your home. Many banks do not bring foreclosure proceedings the correct way, and you have powerful state and federal laws to protect you. You can give your home the protection it needs by contacting an attorney as quickly as possible.
At the Law Office of Benjamin Greenwald in New Windsor, New York, we take your rights as a homeowner seriously and will fight to help you stay in your home. To learn more about how we help homeowners throughout Orange County fight foreclosure, you can contact our foreclosure defense attorneys in New Windsor for a consultation.
Experienced Foreclosure Defense Attorneys to Protect You
Too many homeowners are not aware of the rights they have when lenders try to file for foreclosure. With an experienced, aggressive litigator like Benjamin Greenwald at your side, you can count on him taking advantage of every opportunity to fight your foreclosure, including determining whether:
- The mortgage company suing is the one that made the original loan. The mortgagee who brought the foreclosure suit may not have the right to foreclose!
- Your mortgage company failed to fill out foreclosure papers correctly. You may be able to have the foreclosure proceeding dismissed!
- Your lender is claiming that you owe more than you really do by loading you up with bogus fees and inflating amounts.
- Your lender is abiding by important consumer protection laws. If they don’t, you may have defenses under the Truth in Lending Act or the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act.
- Your lender induced you to enter the mortgage by fraud after promising to refinance your loan after a certain period of time and then refusing.
- You are the victim of predatory lending by receiving a mortgage you could never hope to afford.
Do Not Give Up on Your Home!
Contact our Foreclosure Defense Attorneys in New Windsor Today.
The most important thing to remember is that, even if you receive a foreclosure notice, not to give up. We can help you understand your options and what the potential outcomes will be. You will have a foreclosure lawyer with a proven record of success on your side, ready to fight for you.